Hero Image

Property maintenance

Property maintenance...

If you discover any damage to the property you live at, you need to notify your property manager as quickly as possible. 

The best procedure for doing this is to: 
  1. Take a photo of the damage and email it to your property manager 
  2. Call your property manager to ensure they can make appropriate arrangements for repair as quickly as possible 

There are two types of damage that may require maintenance: 

Urgent repairs: These are major areas of damage such as burst water pipes, switchboard and power issues, overflowing drains and any other major damage that could cause further significant damage to the property. 
Routine maintenance items: Small areas of damage requiring repair that will not cause any further damage or problems for the property. 

 If you have concerns about the condition of the property at any point throughout your tenancy, contact your property manager.