If you think you’ve found a Harcourts Just Rentals property you’re interested in, we please ask you to follow the below steps in order to confirm your interest and lodge an application.
1. Drive past the property and consider all aspects and features mentioned on the listing page.
2. If you believe it is suited to you, then book a viewing and complete it.
3. Should you now wish to apply, bring your completed application form along with the following documents to our office located at 33-35 Robert Street, Whangarei:
- A form of ID (Drivers license, 18+ Card, Passport, Birth Certificate, Statutory Declaration)
- Proof of address (bank statement, rates notice)
- Any rental references from previous or current landlords
For each property we list, we receive a large volume of enquiries and applications. Our role as property managers is to find the most suitable tenant and we review each application seriously. As part of this process, we conduct rental reference checks from past landlords, credit checks plus an employment check. We will never misuse or pass on your confidential information to other organisations. If you’re successful then we will contact you within one week of receiving your application.
We ask that you pay any upfront tenancy fees as soon as possible to ensure you have secured the tenancy. Your property manager will meet with you to discuss the steps for moving in and to complete the rental agreement.